When the 2010 AutocheX Highly regarded Achiever Awards for outstanding ability were handed out recording, the spotlight was donned Auto Body Shops. A third-party company who specializes in tracking customer service levels for Auto Body Shops up the continent, AutocheX measured the customer service satisfaction ratings of 9, 000 Auto Body Repair shops across the country.
Held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Nevada on October 12, 2010, the awards ceremony "honored collision repair facilities with achieved exceptional customer satisfaction ratings" and the "use the AutocheX service for client satisfaction. "
From the new customer's perspective, having such a recognition among Auto Body Shop s/he is outsourcing tools her/his vehicle with provides some quiet of course, but that isn't essential. Many shops that don't play in the ranking service provide superior service plans as well. And simply a little investigative work by the consumer to uncover if for example the particular shop is going to meet and even exceed expectations.
Here are some clues to take into consideration that indicate an Auto Body Shop makes support service a top priority.
- Does your Auto Body Shop partner with a decent leading rental car company to swiftly deliver you into a backup vehicle and the automobile is being surface area?
- Does your shop have skilled warranty? Selecting a collision repair shop that possesses one is probably the most important thing you can keep in mind about vehicle repair.
- Does your shop guide you through the entire repair operation? You shouldn't have to help babysit your repair service professionals to guarantee the job is done into specifications. You want a repair service that's offers you the knowledge of knowing that you can simply hand over your strategy and trust that the pros handles everything else. The a solution to find such a repair service is through local keyword. A quality Auto Body Shop's rate always precedes it.
- Does your shop hold certification in the reputable outside source that adds to the quality, safety and efficiency regarding auto collision repair to uncover the ultimate benefit of each and every one, the consumer? AutocheX is simply one. I-Car is another, and it's the highest already in the market. An international not-for-profit business, I-Car gathers information about collision repair having the major manufacturers, from collision businesses across the country, from insurance companies, or from makers and marketers of tools, equipment and fibres to repair vehicles.
- Does your shop morph it into a mission every day to provide you with back on the road quickly to provide a source confidence that your vehicle research restored to your complete satisfaction?
- Is your Auto Body Shop staffed with several grouped certified Auto Body Repair technicians?
- Does your Auto Body Repair shop pledge provide only original equipment branding (OEM) parts and fool proof alternative components and affirm of knock-offs or plastic imitations?